SO WHAT EXACTLY IS A HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP?
Salt lamps are large chunks of pink Himalayan salt. They are hollowed out in the center for the placement of a small light bulb. When illuminated, they emit a soft warm glow creating a peaceful and calming atmosphere. The color of each Himalayan salt lamp varies due to its mineral content and can range from white to deep hues of red. Real salt lamps come from the Khewra salt mine in the Pakistan foothills, the second largest salt mine in the world.
WHY SALT LAMPS?
The mesmerizing glow of a Himalayan salt lamp is probably the most common reason for their rise in popularity. However, many people purchase a Himalayan salt lamp because they simply make them feel better!
Similar to house plants, adding Himalayan salt lamps throughout your whole home creates a better breathing environment. When a salt lamp is heated by a light bulb, negative ions are produced attaching to tiny dust particles and allergens. This results in those pesky air pollutants nearby to simply drop to the ground removing them from the air you breathe.
The air quality in your home is an important health factor and to feel the most benefit from your salt lamps, you should place them in areas you spend the most time.
You know that refreshed feeling you get when you go to the beach or after a thunderstorm? This is no coincidence, as negative ions are also produced in these environments just like your Himalayan salt lamp, though on a much smaller scale. When negative ions reach our bloodstream, they are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy. Many people also use salt lamps during yoga and meditation. Salt lamps are common among people looking for respiratory relief.
Salt therapy has been practiced for centuries in European countries and is now becoming popular in the United States. It was discovered around the 1800s that salt miners had less respiratory issues in comparison to others, leading to the use of salt therapy caves. According to the Lung Institute, “Some people have found salt therapy to be an effective option for relieving symptoms of lung disease, resulting in easier breathing.”Salt therapy really is one of the best natural treatments for asthma, allergies, COPD, chest tightness, bronchitis, and more. Plus, it is fast and effective!
Thousands of people are sleeping better due to their Himalayan salt lamps. Many people have reported discontinued snoring and better sleep due to improved air quality and relaxing ambiance. starting off with a salt lamp in the bedroom for the most noticeable effect. Children and babies especially love having salt lamps in their rooms as a night light.
Daliborfarny’s Zen Nixie Clock Adds Industrial Style Into Your Home
Create a peaceful environment in yoga studios, massage parlors, salons, and luxury hotels by decorating with salt lamps.
These salt lamps are preferred in family rooms, kitchen, bathroom, meditation room, nurseries, office, classrooms, pets room, practitioners
All salt lamps are unique and no two are alike, yet all beautiful!
Height Small 6-8 inches Medium 7-9 inches
Cord, light bulb, and brochures included.
This is where you start when choosing a salt lamp. The image shows an array of natural colors to choose the best Bedroom salt lamp for you! They do not emit bright light so you can leave them on and reap the benefits while sleeping. Clean fresh air like an ocean breeze, day in and day out! Choose a Premium salt lamp vs. an expensive man-made air-purifier with high maintenance. These premium dark salt lamps will last you a lifetime!
There are many types of salt lamps for you to choose from.
MEDIUM COLOR SALT LAMP
- The most popular color for all rooms is medium color, Sunset Glow. Excluding the bedroom, they can be a tad on the bright side for sleeping. Although, children do love this salt lamp as their night light for a good night’s rest.
- These beauties are sure to keep you and your environment calm, relaxed, enjoying fresh clean air and soft glow as you unwind.
- They last a lifetime with no maintenance!
- These salt lamps use an all-purpose ceiling fan light bulb or utility bulb. Most salt lamps use a 15-watt incandescent bulb according to the weight. Most bulbs can be purchased at any hardware store.
- Salt lamps are inexpensive compared to a man-made air-purifier that make noise and filters to clean and replace.
- All salt lamp has different shapes and color and no two are alike, equally beautiful! They are dense, heavy, and well made.
- The small lamp is approximately 7 to 8 inches tall and weighs 5 to 6.5 lbs. cords and the bulb are included. Medium size lamps for larger areas.
LIGHT COLOR SALT LAMP
- Salt lamps work best when they are on and heated with a light bulb. Healthy ions, cleaning and refreshing your space.
- The light color salt lamp is the most common being sold with dimmers, they are also inexpensive, to bright for a bedroom but pretty for other locations.dimmers defeats the purpose of a salt lamp because they must be warm and left on to work.
- They are perfect for a room that needs extra light, best used in offices, and near computers, they balance EMFs so that frequency doesn’t drain your energy. When placed on your desk at your workplace you may feel more productive and less fatigued at the end of the day.
- Children love the medium color salt lamp, they need a good night to rest too.
- 3 sizes available, cord, light bulb, and brochures included in the full package.
There is a small version also available.
SMALL LIGHT COLOR SALT LAMP
- These light-colored salt lamps are great for an office space or where you need extra light as it purifies. Salt lamps last for Ever!
SALT LAMP OIL DIFFUSER
- Air purifying and Oil Diffuser. Add a few drops in the metal cup provided, insert light bulb under the salt lamp until it touches the cup so it can heat up.
2 PREMIUM DARK SALT LAMPS
- Perfect for any master room! (these beauties are more red and very soft lighting, not as dark as Extra dark salt lamps that are Limited, (the extra dark salt lamps are for the light-sensitive people.)
- All of the salt lamps are handcrafted by drilling, cutting, polishing for the best salt lamps available! it gives them an extra energy charge for the benefits. The dark salt lamps best when placed in the bedrooms for the least amount of light, No dimmers, nor light disturbing you while sleeping. Salt Lamps must be left on 24/7 for best results unless you’re out of town, please turn them off. When the dark lamp is left on you receive deeper sleep, clear sinuses, no snoring, no dust, just clean air!
- You can turn your lamp clockwise or counter-clockwise to the darkest side of the lamp for no glowing light to disturb you. Enjoy the soft beautiful red streak of light, the heartbeat, and energy of the salt lamp.
- There is a reaction with the salt and heat that create millions of negative healthy ions as if you were next to the Ocean, removing airborne impurities without the noise or filters to clean! Your lamp will not get dirty or dusty as long as they are left on!
- They are known to balance the environment from EMF’s which are produced by electronics and why headaches and anxiety are lessened.
- dark bedroom salt lamps emit very little light so the brightness doesn’t disturb you while sleeping. they must be left on for best results and abundant benefits.
- Mined from the foothills of the Himalayas in Pakistan from premium mines. The only highest standard in Fair Trade Himalayan salt.
- All salt lamps include a 6 ft cord and an appropriate light bulb according to the size lamp you choose.
Height Small 6-8 inches Large 8-11 inches.
There Are Also Some More Variations Available In These Lamps
I hope you’ve learned all about the salt lamps. and of course, there are many varieties in the market than this but I only took products from salt lady because they are providing these kinds of lamps from a long time and they are kind of verified manufacturers. I’ve Also Mentioned Alternatives Below.